Last Update 3rd of July 2018
We are registered as Processor in the Register of Personal Data Protection which is supervised by Data State Inspectorate of the Republic of Latvia. All Personal Data are processed with accordance to EU GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) requirements.
When you open COINFIDE Account, we are obliged to collect the following information:
- Full name
- Contact information including e-mail address
- Full address and postal code
- Your IP address and access times will be tracked and stored against your user ID for the dual purposes of preventing fraud and creating an audit trail when using the COINFIDE Service
- Financial information such as internal transfers data, encrypted payment card number (we do not store your CVV code), bank account information which is required for processing of withdrawals
- For the purposes of verification we reserve the right to request proof of identification in an offline format Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
When sending money to a non-registered user, we will store the recipient’s email address.
Detailed explanation published in Personal Data Processing Principles.
Use of Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Process transactions and send notices about the transactions
- Provide services and customer support you request
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our Terms & Conditions
- Resolve disputes, collect fees and troubleshoot problems
- Compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties
- We may use the information to customize, measure and improve our services
- We will send you information about our various products and services, or other products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. However, if you are not willing to receive this information you can unsubscribe from it at any time.
Certain Excluded Disclosures
We may disclose your Personal Information as set out in our Terms and Conditions of Use if it is requested by legal authorities or if it is required by law, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to:
– Conform to applicable laws or to comply with any legal process imposed on us;
– Protect and defend our rights or property;
– Protect personal safety of the users of COINFIDE or the public
If we should ever file for bankruptcy or be acquired by a third party, merge with a third party, sell all or part of our assets, or otherwise transfer substantially all of our relevant assets to a third party, we are entitled to share the Personal Information and all other information you have provided to us.
Protection of Your Information
COINFIDE protects your account information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Once logged into your Account, all internet communication and all sensitive financial information supplied is transmitted using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology with high security 256 bit encryption.
You must enter your login and password each time you want to access your COINFIDE account preferably using virtual keyboard. Be sure to logout when finished using a shared computer and otherwise protect the password used to access the COINFIDE services.
Never share your account details with anyone. If you are concerned that your password has been compromised, you must change it once you are logged on, or contact our customer support department.
Control of Personal Information
If a customer’s personally identifiable information changes (such as your phone, e-mail or postal address), or if a customer is no longer willing to use our Service, we ensure possibility to correct and update such information. You can update data when logged into COINFIDE Portal in the Profile section. Some of information can be changed through contacting COINFIDE support team.
You can close COINFIDE account at any time. However, please note we are obliged to keep certain minimum user information to comply with legal regulatory and technical back up requirements.
Please refer to our Personal Data Processing Principles for more details.
Links to other Websites
Please refer to our Cookies Policy for the detailed information.
Consent to Privacy Statement